Sometimes, Proximity marketing is also known as hyper local marketing. Because it uses advanced cellular technology to send marketing related messages to different mobile users who are very close to the business. At the particular area, this technology is used, and all the informative messages are sent electronically through Bluetooth and wireless technology. By using this wireless advertisement technology, the business company easily connects with their customers. Through Bluetooth or Wi-Fi signal, proximity marketers can easily send informative content which is similar to other mobile applications data. All the push messages are automatically shown on customers mobile; they are not distracted through notifications and get relevant information easily.
Who employs proximity marketing?
• These days many service or business which is operating from a particular or fixed location then at their proximity marketing easily fits. Some of the examples are mention below.
• Big retailers can quickly send store coupons and maps or different offers to relate for their credit card. The customers also enroll for rewards or loyalty programs.
• Reputed hotels also easily inform their guests about promotions and on site events, or they also provide the scheme in which guest also enroll rewards and loyalty programs.
• Most of the restaurants can also send special daily menus, offers, coupons for loyalty programs. When the customers are waiting for their table, then the company sends interesting trivia questions, so they pass their time.
• Big shopping malls can also provide a proximity marketing advantage to their tenants by giving together an attractive discount offer or coupons at any retailers.
• Travel hubs like public transport and airports centers can give display or maps ads which can be easily sold through tourist destinations.
• General information related to service or product is also easily delivered by using proximity marketing even in the particular location of any business agency changes.
All above mention places use the proximity marketing.
Click Here To Get More Information proximity gems